Hamdard University has announced admissions for session 2023. The students who intend to apply for the offered degree programs can check the admission schedule provided by the university. Hamdard University was established in 1991 and is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, the National Computing Education Accreditation Council, the Pakistan Engineering Council, the Pharmacy Council of Pakistan, and the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council. The university offers admission to students in a wide range of degree programs. The admission requirement may vary for each course and the students have to meet the admission criteria to get admission to the desired course.
Offered Degree Programs
The university has offered admissions in various faculties such as faculty of engineering sciences and technology, faculty of health and medical sciences, faculty of pharmacy, faculty of eastern medicine, faculty of management sciences, faculty of social sciences and humanities, and the faculty of law. The admissions are open for students in various fields in which they have to apply before the deadline.
How To Apply?
- To apply the students have to create an online account on the web portal of the university.
- The students are required to register by entering their names and mobile number.
- The user ID and password will be sent to the candidate by email.
- The students can use their ID to access the admission portal.
- On the online admission web portal, the students must complete all the required information.
- Make sure to upload the appropriate photograph according to the mentioned size.
- Then the fee voucher will be generated that should be submitted to the designated bank branch.
- Submit the fee mentioned on the voucher.
- After the submission of the admission form and admission fee admit cards will be available for the students.
- The students have to bring the admission entrance card on the day of the entrance test.
- Then the university will display the merit list according to the mentioned admission schedule.