Gujranwala Board SSC Part I / Part II Date Sheet for Annual Exams 2022 Issued
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Gujranwala has issued the date sheet for the annual examinations of SSC Part I & II 2022. According to the date sheet of 10th class 2022 gujranwala board, the annual examination of SSC Part-II will commence on 10-05-2022 (Tuesday) till 25-05-2022 (Wednesday). While the annual examination of SSC Part-I will commence on 26-05-2022 (Thursday) till 10-06-2022 (Friday) according to date sheet of 9th class 2022 gujranwala board. The exams are further divided into two groups of morning and evening shift.
The time slots for the groups are as follows:
Morning shift: The students of Group-I are advised to reach the center at 08:00 AM whereas the exam will start at 08:30 AM.
Evening Shift: The students of Group II are advised to reach the center at 01:00 PM whereas the exam will start at 01:30 PM.
For Friday: The students are required to reach the examination center at 02:00 PM and the exam will start at 02:30 PM after Jummah prayer.
The time allotted for each subject will be according to the time mentioned on the question paper.
PRACTICAL EXAMS SSC PART-II
The practical examination of BISE SSC Part-II are scheduled to commence from 21-06-2022(Tuesday) till 15-07-2022 (Friday). The timings for the practical exams are divided into three slots. The slots for the practical exam are as follows:
First Batch from 8:30 AM till 10:30 AM
Second Batch from 11:30 AM till 01:30 PM (02:30 PM till 05:30 PM for Friday)
Third Batch from 02:30 PM till 04:30 PM
Important instructions for candidates and the supervisory staff:
1) The exam for the following subjects will be held in two groups:
The exam of group I will be held in the morning shift and group II will be held in the evening shift. All other subject papers will be held according to the date and time mentioned in the date sheet.
2) The group of each candidate will be mentioned on their date sheets. The candidates are not allowed to attempt exams other than their group.
3) The Non-Muslims candidates, who will attempt any other compulsory subject other than Islamiyat, will have the other subject with the date and timing mentioned on the date sheet.
4) No public or local holiday during the examination will affect the date sheet. The exams will be held on the exact dates as per the date sheet.
5) The candidates and the examination staff are requested to follow the Covid-19 SOPs as per directed by the Government of Pakistan.
6) Before each exam, the invigilators will inform participants of the time allotted for the exam.
7) Every candidate must bring their roll number slips with them to the examination hall, otherwise, he/ she will not be allowed in the examination hall.
8) To avoid any inconvenience, the candidates are advised to check the date, time, group, and center of their theory and practical exams on the roll number slips. They should also counter-check their roll number slips with the detailed ones displayed in the center.
9) If a candidate does not appear in any of the exams due to any reason, he/she will not be allowed to take the exam later.
10) Appearing for the exam in the position of another candidate is considered an act of Impersonation, which is prohibited.
The students are suggested to go through the date sheet and roll number slips prior to the exams to avoid any inconvenience.