GCU Offers Admission For Ph.D. Students in Political Science Subject
News Submitted By: Ilm Ki Dunya
Government College University, GCU offers admission in the Ph.D. program 2019 in Political Science Subject. All those candidates who are willing to get admission for Ph.D. programs in Political Science subjects are required to go through some selected criteria for being eligible. However, the complete eligibility criteria have mentioned below. Readout this and before going to apply make sure that you are eligible for this program:
Following are the eligibility criteria for being eligible for this study program:
- Applicants with MS or MPhil degree in the relevant subject (Political Science) are eligible.
- Applicants are required to show a minimum of 30 credit hours. Moreover, 24 credit hours are required for course work and 06 credit hours are required for research work or theses.
- Applicants only from an HEC recognized university with 3.00 CGPA out of 4.00 in semester system or at least with 60% marks in annual study system will be considered eligible for this program.
- Applicants are required to qualify GAT-Test, conducted by NTS, with at least 60 % marks before going to apply for the Ph.D. program.
Admission Application Process:
Applicants will go through the following procedure for submitting the safe application:
- Applicants are advised to meet to the supervisor of the Political science department in order to seek his or her consent.
- Applicants will be able to get or download the application form through GCU official website. However, for the convenience of the students, Ilmkidunya also uploaded an application here.
- Applicants are also required to obtain a challan form which is of Rs. 1000/-. Applicants are required to submit the admission fee in the HBL GCU branch Lahore.
- After submitting the admission fee attach the fee receipt with the application form and submit your application.
- All the willing and deserving applicants are advised to submit their application along with all the supporting documents and research work to the Department of Political Science and the last date of application submission on December 23rd, 2019.
- Applications must be completely filled and must be submitted before deadlines. Otherwise, the applications will not be entertained.