BIEK examination controller Engineer Anwar Aleem just released the HSSC 1st year science general group result 2022. The Board of Intermediate Education Karachi announced the on the first year science general group annual result 2022 on their official website official website on 28th January 2023. BIEK released the Inter part 1 science general annual date sheet 2022 on 31 May 2022. BIEK conducted the class 11th science general group 2022 annual exams in the months of June and July 2022. All the regular and private candidates who still haven’t checked their results yet, can access it from this page.
Check Your BIEK Science Result 2023:
1. By BIEK Website:
- Go to the BIEK official website.
- From the top menu bar, select "Examinations" drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select the "Recent Result Declaration" option.
- A list of the most recently released results will appear.
- Select the first-year inter science group result 2023.
- And view your result by searching your roll number in the result list.
2. By BIEK SMS Service:
- Use your phone to write your roll number in the blank message.
- Address it to "8583."
- You will soon receive inter science general group part 1 result on your mobile.
3. By BIEK Official Android App:
- The official BIEK mobile application can be downloaded by candidates from the Google Play store.
- Go to the section titled "Results."
- To view your results, enter your BIEK first year science general group exam roll number.
BIEK First Year Science General Group Result 2023 Statistics:
The BIEK examination controller, Engineer Anwar Aleem also shared the total number of candidates who appeared and cleared the first year science group exams while announcing the HSSC part 1 science general group result 2022. The statistics for BIEK first year science general group regular and private candidates' results are shown in the table below:
|Registered Students||Appeared Students||Passed Students||Passing Percentage|
About Board of Intermediate Education Karachi (BIEK):
The government body for inter level education in Karachi, Pakistan, is the Board of Intermediate Education Karachi (BIEK). Through the "Sindh Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education" amendment act No. 20 of 1973, it was established as a separate entity in 1974. Intermediate Education is organized, governed, developed, and controlled by the Board. Similar authority for matriculation exists at the Board of Secondary Education in Karachi (BSEK).