Allama Iqbal Open University announces an excellent opportunity for international students to enroll in AIOU matric programs. These AIOU matric admission are open for both 9th and 10th class students. International Pakistani students from all over the world can easily apply for these online AIOU Admission 2024 through its admission portal. The mode of education for these programs will be distance learning, meaning AIOU is offering these 9th and 10th class programs through online classes. And exams for these programs will also be conducted online through the AIOU LMS system. Hurry up and apply now for these excellent secondary education programs. You’ll find further admission details on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for AIOU Matric Programs
- Minimum a candidate should be 13 years old at the time of admissions.
- A passport sized photograph is required
- Candidates must submit their proof of foreign residence (passport/ visa or residence permit).
- Candidates have to provide their previous qualification proof (academic transcripts/ mark sheets)
- Students have to submit their AIOU matric admission fee online.
- AIOU will charge admission and registration fee separately for each candidate.
- The fee is same for matric 3 credit hours and matric 6 credit hours programs.
How to Apply for AIOU Matric Admissions:
Following is the complete AIOU admission process for international matric students:
- Obtain the prospectus by downloading it from the university's official website.
- After thoroughly reviewing the prospectus, register on the AIOU admission portal.
- Complete the application form by providing all necessary personal and academic information.
- Submit all required documents along with information about your country of residence.
- Choose your program and carefully review its details.
- Candidates have to submit admission fee of USD 50 and registration fee of USD 50 separately.
- Carefully note that you are paying for your desired program because in case on any mistake the fee will not be refunded.
- Click the given fee payment link.
- Download the fee payment challan and make a note of your challan number.
- Visit olpay.aiou.edu.pk
- Enter your challan number and click the "search" button.
- Verify your challan details with the generated challan form, then press on the "submit fee" button.
- Provide your credit/ debit card number, cardholder name, expiry date, and CVV code (found on the back of the card) and click the "pay now" button.
- A successful payment notification will appear, along with an Order ID.
- Enter the Order ID and Transaction Date in the designated space.
- Save the Order ID for your records until your admission is confirmed.
- You will receive an email confirming your admission.
AIOU Matric Admissions Deadline 2024:
Application for AIOU Spring admissions 2024 for international 9th and 10th class students are open, so submit your online application now. Before submitting your application carefully check the details regarding your chosen program. The deadline for AIOU matric admission is 5th March 2024.