According to the recently released admission advertisement, Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences, Jamshoro is accepting admission applications for the session of 2023. All the interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible because the deadline is also approaching rapidly. The admission at Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences are open for biomedical engineering and biomedical sciences post graduate programs. In 1951, LUMHS was established in honor of Liaquat Ali Khan, the first Prime Minister of Pakistan. From that point forward it was known as Liaquat Medical College up to 2001. In order to be admitted to Liaquat Medical University, students must apply through LUHMS online application portal. The admission are open at LUHMS for the following postgraduate programs:
- MS Biomedical Engineering
- MPhil Biomedical Sciences
- PhD Biomedical Engineering
- PhD Biomedical Sciences
LUHMS Salient Features
- The university have fully equipped laboratories.
- The university also offer digital library services.
- Multimedia classrooms
- Highly qualified PhD faculty members
- Medical research center for post graduate students
- Scholarship opportunities (only for LUHMS Employees)
LUHMS MS and MPhil Eligibility Criteria
- At least 16 years of education in the subjects relevant to their chosen program.
- Minimum required CGPA is 2.5 out of 4.0 or at least 60% Marks.
- Applicants must have cleared the GAT (General) or LUHMS admission test.
- Foreign graduates have to provide the equivalence of their degree from HEC
- Selected candidates will be interviewed by the LUHMS Postgraduate Committee.
- One applicant cannot apply for more than one course.
LUHMS PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria
- At least 18 years of education in disciplines relevant to their chosen program.
- Minimum required CGPA is 3.0 out of 4.0 or at least first division in annual grading system.
- Foreign graduates have to submit the equivalence of their degree from HEC
- Applicants must have cleared the NTS/ HEC GAT (Subject) or LUHMS admission test.
- Selected applicant will be interviewed by the LUHMS Postgraduate Committee.
- One candidate can’t apply for more than one PhD program.
- The private candidates should be under 40 years and in-service candidates should not be more than 50 years of age.
How to Apply at LUHMS
- Candidates applying for the postgraduate programs at LUHMS, must apply through LUHMS online application portal.
- Candidates can set up their LUHMS application portal by providing all asked personal details.
- After setting up your application portal account start filling out the admission application for LUHMS postgraduate 2023 admissions.
- Submit all the required documents and admission application fee.
- Details related to submission of application fee can found on the challan form.
- After paying the application fee, upload the paid receipt to your application portal and submit your admission application successfully.
LUHMS Admission Application Deadline
As we informed you earlier that the LUHMS is accepting admission for postgraduate programs 2023, the university also announced the deadline of the admissions. We advise all the candidates to apply as soon as possible to avoid any problem during your application process. The LUHMS admission application deadline is 17th April 2023.