National College of Business Administration & Economics (NCBAE) located in Lahore announces admissions for 2024. Hurry, the last date to apply is approaching! Learn about the admissions procedure download forms and secure your future today.
Admissions in the National College of Business Administration and Economics (or NCBA&E).
- Admissions to BS(CS), BBA, MBA, M.Sc. and MCS/MS(CS) are advertised in the leading newspaper of Lahore about six weeks before the start of each semester.
- A student seeking admissions in one of the above mentioned disciplines have to fill in college admission form available at the campus or on-line and submit it to the college Admission office.
- Candidates are asked to submit attested photocopies of academic certificates / degrees, personal or guardian CNIC and three passports size colored photographs.
- Candidates who are waiting for their examinations results have to submit their Result Card in Registrar’s office at the end of their first semester in NCBA&E.
- Candidates are required to appear in admission entry tests conducted in the subjects of English, General Knowledge, Physics, and Math for BS(CS) or MCS/MS(CS) program.
- Candidates applying for admission in BBA and MBA programs have to pass an entry test conducted in the subjects of English General Knowledge and Math.
- Entry test qualified candidates are then interviewed by a panel of three college teachers with Vice Rector (Academics) in the chair.
- The intermediate pass applicants without mathematics shall be required to take additional prerequisites course of mathematics.
- Candidates possessing professional/masters degree like MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), M.A and M.Sc. are eligible for exemptions from MBA courses. However these exemptions are subjected to apply on the desired merit parameters.
- Candidates having B.A/B.Sc. degree with mathematics A and B can take exemptions in mathematics courses.
- Candidates having BCS/MCS degrees are exempted from Business Mathematics courses in MBA.
- Scholarships, financial aids or rebates are also available at the time of admission.
The following scholarships are offered at the university
- Tuition Rebate for BBA Degree Holders
- Talented Student’s Concession
- Kinship Benefits
- Research Assistants
- Merit Scholarships
- Dean’s Scholarship
More Admissions in National College of Business Administration & Economics (NCBAE) Lahore
More on National College of Business Administration & Economics (NCBAE) Lahore
Become NATIONAL COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & ECONOMICS (NCBAE) LAHORE
Expert on ilmkidunya
If you are a teacher or student at National College of Business Administration & Economics (NCBAE) Lahore you can join as ilmkidunya representative at your university.
The process is so simple: just send your brief details/CV on whatsapp 03-111-222-960 and our team will get back to you.