×
College Home

Arifwala city is most famous since the British rules approximately 25% of the population located in the city and considered as urban population; in contrast the remaining 75% is located in rural areas. There are various famous colleges are located in its territory.

Colleges and schools in Arifwala are playing an important role to build the career of students to make them good citizen. The career opportunities as well as the career counseling is best services that are provided by the colleges and schools in Arifwala to their students.

The overall education status of Arifwala city is satisfactory, there are a lot of colleges and high schools are there but the MC High School Arifwala is considered the best one among the other three high schools for the boys in Arifwala.

Among the list of colleges/ schools in Arifwala there is one Big school for the girls and college also. Among the private schools and the colleges the Leads group of collages is offering its educational service in Arifwala.

Allama Iqbal Public Library is playing an important role for the consultancy services for the students of Colleges and schools in Arifwala. You can check the detailed list of colleges/schools in Arifwala from here.

Colleges in Arifwala | Universities in Arifwala

  • Total Colleges in Arifwala 7
  • Offering Intermediate Courses 25
  • Total Universities in 1
  • Offering Bachelor Courses 145
  • Other Institutions 0
  • Offering Master Courses 114
  • Total Govt Institutions 2
  • Offering Diplomas & Certiicates 0
  • Total Private Institutions 5

8 Colleges & Universities

filter-icon

Filter

filter-icon
Colleges/Uni Name Location Contact # Courses Sector Affiliation Rating
Quaid-e-Azam Institute of Management and Computer Science VU Campus Arifwala

Quaid-e-Azam Institute of Management and Computer Science VU Campus Arifwala

2-A, Fareedia Colony Near Finca Bank, main Muhammadi road ArifwalaShow Map

0457-834384, 0457-83

BA

BS Commerce

BS Account and Finance

BS Banking and Fiance

BCom

BSc Statistis

BSc Economics

Associate Degree in Accounting and Finance

Associate Degree in Islamic Banking

Associate Degree in Education

Private

N/A

0*

Virtual University Arifwala Campus

Virtual University Arifwala Campus

Thana Bazar ArifwalaShow Map

0457831111

BA

BCom

BS Commerce

BSc Statistis

BSc Economics

Associate Degree in Accounting and Finance

Associate Degree in Islamic Banking

BS Account and Finance

BS Banking and Fiance

Associate Degree in Education

Public

N/A

0*

Govt Degree College for Women Arifwala

Govt Degree College for Women Arifwala

ArifwalaShow Map

0457832040

FSc Pre Engineering

ICS Computer Science

FSc Pre Medical

ICom

FA

BA

BSc Science

Public

N/A

0*

Stars Group of College Arifwala

Stars Group of College Arifwala

Main Qabula Road Near Sabir Hospital Arif WalaShow Map

+92 45 7831616,

FSc Pre Engineering

FSc Pre Medical

ICS

ICom

FA

BA

BSc

MA Islamic

MA Arabic

MA Politics Science

Private

N/A

0*

Punjab Group of Colleges Arifwala

Punjab Group of Colleges Arifwala

Main Qaboola Road,Show Map

045-7320711-911

FSc Pre Engineering

ICS Computer Science

FSc Pre Medical

ICom

FA

FA General Science

BA

Associate Degree in Accounting and Finance

BCom

BS Computer Science (BSCS)

Private

N/A

0*

Royal Education & Law College Arifwala

Royal Education & Law College Arifwala

ROYAL Education & Law College, Pakpattan Road, Near Nadra Office, ArifwalaShow Map

+92 0305-5961115

FSc Pre Engineering

ICS

FSc Pre Medical

FA

BSc Mathematics

BEd

LLB

BSc Computer Science

Master in Computer Science

MSc Mathematics

N/A

Islamia University Bahawalpur

0*

Superior Group of Colleges Arifwala

Superior Group of Colleges Arifwala

Opposite PSO Pump, Sahiwal Road, ArifwalaShow Map

+92 45 7830125

FSc Pre Engineering

ICS Computer Science

FSc Pre Medical

ICom

FA

BCom IT

BCom

Associate Degree in Accounting and Finance

Pharm D

BS Media Technology

Private

N/A

0*

Leads Group of Colleges Arifwala

Leads Group of Colleges Arifwala

Leads Group of CollegesShow Map

+92 03212600009

BS Islamic Finance

Pharm D

BS Mass Communication Hons

BA LLB

BS Software Engineering

BS Computer Science (BSCS)

BS Information Technology

BSc Civil Engineering

BSc Electrical Engineering

BSc Mechanical Engineering

Private

N/A

0*


Share your comments questions here
Sort By:
X

Sign in

to continue to ilmkidunya.com

X

Sign in

to continue to ilmkidunya.com

X

Sign in

to continue to ilmkidunya.com

X

Forgot Password

to continue to ilmkidunya.com

X

Register Type

Please Provide following information to Register

  • Student
  • Tutor
  • Consultant
  • Employer