The branch of science in which we study about different chemical compounds, their properties, reactions and their uses in daily life is known as chemistry. Chemistry is an important science subject for 9th class science students. For the students of 9th class, we made 9th class chemistry guess paper 2021 which is available here. These chemistry guess papers 9 class are very important with respect to your board exam.
9th Class Chemistry Guess Papers 2021
Our experienced staff tried its best to provide you the maximum important material which can be asked in the board exam of chemistry. We prepared these important guess papers of chemistry for the students of 9th class science group. You will be able to get good marks in the chemistry if you make practice of these helpful guess papers. These guess papers can be prepared online and can also be downloaded in pdf.
ACCELERATED LEARNING PROGRAMME (ALP).
LAHORE, SAHIWAL, GUJRANWALA, FAISALABAD, MULTAN, BHAWALPUR
RAWALPINDI , DERA GHAZI KHAN, AZAD KAHSMIR , SARGODHA
9th CLASS CHEMISTRY GUESS PAPERS
CHAPTER NO.1 FUNDAMENTALS OF CHEMISTRY.
The number of naturally occurring elements is.
The valance of iron in ferrous sulphate is.
Empirical formula of Glucose is.
Which one of the following is Empirical formula of Benzene?
All of the following are triatomic molecule example
How much mass is in one mole of water.
One amu is equivalent to.
- 1.66 x 10-24 mg
- 1.66 x 10-24 g
- 1.55 x 10-24 kg
- 1.66 x 10-23 g
Which one of the following molecule is not tri-atomic?
Molecular mass of water is.
- 18 amu
- 18 g
- 18 mg
- 18 kg
- What is meant by element? Explain with example
- Define Valency. Write the Valency of Na.
- Difference between Compound and Element.
- What is meant by mixture? Give one example.
- Define relative atomic mass on the basis of C-12
- Define molecular formula and give example
- Write down chemical formula of water and sugar.
- Define Avogadro’s number.
- Define mole and give example
- Calculate the gram molecules in 40 g of phosphoric acid.
- Define atomic mass unit.
- Differentiate between molecular mass and formula mass
- State any three/five difference between compound and mixture.
- Explain two types of molecules on the basis of types of atom.
- Define Atomic number and Mass Number with example.
- The number of (CO2) molecule in a pot are 3.01 x 1030 calculate the moles and mass.
CHAPTER NO.2 STRUCTURE OF ATOM
Which one of the following shell contains of three sub –shells.
- O –Shell
- N – Shell
- L – Shell
- M – Shell
_________ consist of three sub –shell.
- M –Shell
- L – Shell
- N – Shell
- O – Shell
The P subshell has.
- One orbital
- Two Orbital
- Three Orbital
- Four Orbital
The concept of orbit was used by.
Deuterium is used to make.
- Hard water
- Soft water
- Heavy water
- Light water
Who discovered proton?
- Neil Bohr
Sub –shell “P” can have maximum number of electrons.
- Write down the observations of Rutherford atomic model.
- Compare Rutherford’s atomic theory and Bohr’s atomic theory.
- What is meant by Quantum?
- Write electronic configuration of carbon 12C6 by using subshells.
- Write down the electronic configuration of nitrogen. Its atomic number is 7.
- Write electronic configuration of Aluminum.
- Write electronic configuration of Sulphur
- Write electronic configuration of Chloride ions Cl-
- Write atomic number and electronic configuration of Phosphorous.
- Write the electronic configuration of an element having 11 electrons.
- Write down defects of Rutherford’s model.
- What are canal rays?
- How neutron was discovered? Write the properties.
- State any four /five properties of Cathode rays.
- Compare the difference between the Ruther Ford’s and Neil Bohr’s atomic theories.
CHAPTER NO. 3 PERIODIC TABLE AND PERIODICITY OF PROPERTIES.
Who discovered atomic number.
- H. Mosely
How many block are there in modern periodic table of element.
The base of modern periodic table is.
- Mass number
- Avogadro’s number
- Atomic number
- Quantum number
Horizontal lines called.
- Atomic number
- Short periods
- Long periods
How many groups are there in long form of periodic table?
Group 17 belongs.
- Nobel gases
- Alkali metals
The distance between the nuclear of two carbon atom.
- 154 Pm
- 140 Pm
- 110 Pm
- 115 Pm
The electron negativity of nitrogen is.
- What is meant by periods? Write the names elements of first period.
- Name the elements of 1st period of period table.
- Name the elements of 1st group.
- Define Ionization Energy.
- What is the trend of ionization energy in the period and group?
- Define electron affinity with an example.
- Define electronegativity. Write electronegativity of Nitrogen, oxygen and Florine.
- What is trend of ionization energy in Period?
- Discuss any three important feature of modern periode table.
- Define Shielding Effect. Explain its trend in groups and periods.
- Define atomic radius. Give its trends in periods and group of periodic table.
CHAPTER NO. 4 STRUCTURE OF MOLECULES.
The number of electrons participated in single covalent bond.
How many electrons are involved in triple covalent bond?
The example of triple bond is.
Which one is polar molecule?
The force among the molecules is.
- Covalent force
- Metallic force
- Intermolecular force
- Ionic force
Transistor of electron between atoms results in.
- Metallic Bounding
- Ionic bounding
- Covalent bounding
- Coordinate covalent bounding.
A bond formed between two non –metals is expected to be.
- Polar covalent
- Coordinate covalent
Identify which pair has polar covalent bonds.
- O2 and Cl2
- H2O and HCl
- H2O and N2
- H2O and C2H2
- Define double covalent bond and give examples.
- Define bounding electrons.
- What do you know about triple covalent bond? Give examples.
- Difference between donor atom and acceptor atom.
- Define non-polar covalent bond and give example
- Define polar covalent bond. Give one example
- What is HF a weak sold?
- Difference between polar covalent bond and non-polar covalent bond.
- Why water has polar covalent bond?
- What is meant by Metallic bond?
- Which type of covalent bond formed in N2 gas?
- Difference between ion pair and bond pair of electrons.
- Write down the properties of metals.
- State any four properties of covalent compounds
- How coordinate covalent bond is formed? Explain with examples.
- Explain Hydrogen bounding with one example.
CHAPTER NO.5 PHYSICAL STATES OF MATTER.
Atmospheric pressure is measured by
2. One atmospheric pressure is equal to how many Pascal?
- a) 101325
3. Liquids are denser than gases______________ times.
- a) 100
- What is Charles’s law? Write its equation.
- Define evaporation and give an example.
- Why does evaporation increase with increase of temperature?
- Describe the effect of temperature on evaporation.
- State Boyle’s Law can be experimentally verified.
- Describe three factors which affect the evaporation.
- Define boiling point. Explain how it is affected by different factors.
- What is vapour pressure? How it changes with changing temperature.
CHAPTER NO.6 SOLUTIONS
The maximum components of solution.
Which one of the following is solid in gas solution?
- Smoke in air
The example of solution of a solid solute in a solid solvent is.
Concentration is Ratio of
- Solvent to solute
- Solute to solution
- Solvent to solution
- Botha a and b
The volume is cm3 of solute dissolved I n 100 grams of solution is called.
- % m/m
- % m/v
- % v/m
- % v/v
The solubility of which one decrease by increasing temperature.
Which one is an example of suspension?
- Albumin solution
- Soap solution
- Starch solution
- Milk of magnesia
- Define aqueous solution. Write its components.
- What is difference between solution and aqueous solution?
- Define saturated solution.
- Define unsaturated solution.
- Difference between Concentrated solution and dilute solution.
- How molar solutions prepared.
- How much amount of KOH required to form 1 molar solution?
- What do you mean by volume/volume%?
- Explain how dilute solutions are prepared from concentrated solution.
- Write the four characteristics of colloids
- Write comparison between suspension and colloid
CHAPTER NO.7 ELECTROCHEMISTRY
Addition of oxygen during chemical reaction is called.
Addition of electron to a substance is called.
Which one is not strong electrolytes?
Which one is strong electrolytes?
- Sodium Chloride
- Acetic acid
The example of strong electrolyte is.
Which is not electrolyte.
- Sugar solution
- Sulphuric acid solution
- Lime solution
- Sodium Chloride solution
The most common examples of corrosion is.
- Chemical decay
- Rusting of iron
- Rusting of aluminum
- Rusting of tin
The formula of rust is.
- Fe(OH)2. H2O
- Define oxidation and Reduction Reaction.
- Calculate the oxidation number of chlorine in KClO3
- Calculate the oxidation number of sulphur in H2SO4
- Define Redox Reaction. Give an example
- Define electrochemical cell. While the name of its types.
- Define electrolyte. Give an example.
- What difference between corrosion and Rusting.
- Define Alloy and give example.
- Why is galvanizing done?
- What is meant by electroplating?
- Which salt is used as electrolyte in chromium electroplating?
- Write down four/Five rules for assigning Oxidation number to an element.
- Explain the redox reactions with the help of two examples.
- Define electroplating. Explain electroplating of chromium in detail.
- What is electroplating? How electroplating of silver in carried out.
- What is corrosion/ Write four methods for prevention of corrosion.
- Explain the process of rusting of Iron.
CHAPTER NO. 8 CHEMICAL REACTIVITY
Metals forms ion carrying which charge.
The most reactive metal is.
Which metal easily break?
Which one of the following is the lightest metal?
- Write any two uses of Sodium.
- Define Malleable and Ductile property of metals.
- Which metals are the most malleable and ductile?
- Write uses of Magnesium.
- Why Sodium Metals more reactive than magnesium.
- Write down names of two very reactive metals.
- Write down the names of any two moderate reactive metals.
- Which is most precious metal.
- Define Metallic Character.
- Write down two uses of Gold.
- Write tow uses of Silver.
- Why platinum is used for making jewelry?
- Write any two physical properties of nonmetals.
- Write any two chemical properties of non-metals.
- Derive metals. Also write three /four chemical properties of metals.
- Write down four chemical properties of nonmetals.
Benefits of 9th Class Guess Papers for Chemistry
- Our qualified and experienced staff used its experience of many years and made these important guess papers for the students of 9th class.
- 9th class students can get idea about the chemistry board examination as these guess papers are made exactly on the board examination pattern of chemistry.
- If you have practice these guess papers, you can attempt your chemistry exam more easily.
- Download 9th class chemistry guess papers in pdf from Ilmkidunya website and start practice.
- These guess papers can be downloaded free of cost.
- All students of 9th class science group can get these beneficial guess papers.
The students can get 9th class Chemistry guess paper 2021 from Ilmkidunya website. You will really find these guess papers helpful in the chemistry board exam. The guess papers for all subjects of 9th class are available here for free.
Class 9 Guess Papers 2021 All Subjects