We are living in the modern age of technology which is getting progress day by day. The progress in technology made our lives easy and comfortable. Computer is one of the greatest inventions of technology. We can see a lot of uses of computer in almost every field. Computer is one of the important subjects. There are many fields related to computer. Computer is an interesting and amazing subject. This subject is also taught to 11th students. If you are searching for 11th class computer guess papers, you can get them from ilmkidunya. These guess papers are especially prepared for 1st year student.
11th Class Computer Guess Paper 2022
Don’t forget to download these important guess papers and make sure you availed this opportunity. We are providing you these important guess papers of computer in the best representing form free of cost. 11th class students can get these guess papers in pdf form by which they can prepare anytime and anywhere and can nicely attempt board exam. So, the students which want to get the good marks in the computer exam can download these beneficial guess papers. Don’t waste your precious time and start practice of these important guess papers for computer board exam. You can download 11th class computer guess paper in pdf here and can save them in pdf.
Guess Papers of Computer for 11th Class:
1st year students can maximum marks in computer by preparation through these beneficial guess papers. Most important MCQs, short questions and long questions which are most probable to be asked in the board exam, are given in these guess papers. The students can also check computer 11th class guess paper 2022 on ilmkidunya website. These guess papers are created according to the board examination pattern 2022 for the students of 11th class. Visit ilmkidunya website for getting more important material for the preparation.
11th CLASS GUESS PAPER – 2022.
CHAPTER NO. 1 BASIS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
- Define system software.
- Define computer?
- Give two example of Application software.
- Why does application software need operating system?
- Why is it important to test a system before use?
- Define system design phase of SDLC?
- Discuss four primary components of computer system.
- What is Software? Describe different typed of Software.
- What is software? Describe different Categories/Types of software.
CHAPTER NO. 2 INFORMATION NETWORK.
- State the purpose of telecommunication.
- Discuss the concept of Global village?
- Write down the components of an information system?
- Distinguish between frame and Packet?
- What is group ware?
- Describe Dejure standard.
- What is ring topology? Explain its working with diagram. Write its two advantages and two disadvantages.
- What is ring Topology? Explain its working with diagram also discuss its advantages and disadvantages.
CHAPTER NO. 3 DATA COMMUNICATIONS.
- Difference between Sender and Receiver elements of Data Communication System?
- What is meant by Data encoding?
- Define Signal.
- How is data transmitted in asynchronous transmission?
- What is asynchronous transmission?
- Define a signal. Explain the types of signal in data communication?
- Briefly describe guided media type.
- Define data communication. Explain basic components of communication system.
CHAPTER NO. 4 APPLICATION AND USES OF COMPUTER.
- What is desktop publishing?
- Describe electronic banking.
- How computer can be used in departmental stores.
- How computers are used in marketing.
- Explain how computer can be useful in business.
- Define the CBT training.
- Describe the online shopping and banking.
CHAPTER NO. 5 COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE.
- Describe the function of Input/output unit.
- Differentiate between SRAM and DRAM.
- Differentiate between Volatile and Non-Volatile Memory?
- Why EPROM is used?
- Describe the role of memory Management?
- List activities performed by Control unit?
- Differentiate between Fetch instruction and Decode instruction.
- Differentiate between Compiler and Interpreter.
CHAPTER NO. 6 SECURITY, COPYRIGHT AND THE LAW.
- Difference between virus and Antivirus.
- List some types of viruses.
- What is Data Protection?
- What is meant by Encryption?
- Why it is necessary to back up data regularly?
- Define computer virus. Describe three cause of spreading virus and three methods to protect from viruses.
- Explain four different causes of virus spreading.
- Write a detailed note Rudolf, Trojan House, Logic Bomb and book sector viruses.
- What is Security Threat? Explain different solutions to the security threats.
CHAPTER NO. 7 WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM.
- State the purpose of operating system.
- What is desktop?
- Define Extended Partition.
- Describe Primary Partition and Extended Partition?
- Discuss different features of Windows 2000 operating system.
- Give a comparison between Command Line operating system and Graphical USER Interface.
- What do you mean by plug and play? Does Windows 2000 provide this feature?
CHAPTER NO. 8 WORD PROCESSING.
- List any two uses of word processor uses of word processor.
- What are advantages of word processor over typewriter?
- Write down names of two simple text editors?
- What are headers and footers in Microsoft word?
- Describe formatting features for paragraph formatting.
- Describe features of a full-featured word processor.
CHAPTER NO. 9 SPREADSHEET SOFTWARE.
- What is the most powerful feature of worksheet and why?
- State the advantages of Named Ranges?
- What are functions in Ms-Excel?
- Write the formula for calculating the average of cell 82 and 83.
- Differentiate between Labels and Viruses.
- What are the advantages of using a spreadsheet program?
- Define spreadsheet and discuss its basic features.
CHAPTER NO. 10 FUNDAMENTAL OF THE INTERNET.
- What is the role of internet service?
- Define Email Attachment?
- Define IP Addressing?
- What is the role of internet service provider?
- What do we mean by Addressing schemes? How many types of addressing is used on the internet/Discuss briefly.