Biology is the branch of science which deals with the study of life. Biology is an interesting subject which is also taught to the student of 11thclass science students. This subject is compulsory for pre medical students. Biology is considered as an important science subject. Here, we are going to share guess papers of 11th class. With the help of these guess papers, students can get good marks easily. Biology guess papers 2023 class 11 have great importance and these provide great ideas to students who are week in this subject. For the students of first year (pre medical), we are providing 11th class biology guess papers.
11th Class Biology Guess Paper 2023: (Download App For 1st year Guess Papers)
The biology guess papers of 11th class are highly beneficial for the students. The students can perform better in biology by practice these guess papers. These guess papers are designed in the view of board exams. You can also download all other subjects guess papers from our website free of cost. 11th class biology guess paper in pdf is available here. Our staff made highly beneficial information for students. We provide you a complete pdf file of guess papers which you can download easily.
Guess Papers of 11th Class Biology
The students can download these guess papers of biology 11th class from ilmkidunya website and can prepare for getting good marks in annual exams. There are many guess papers which are helpful for the students. These guess papers are really helpful for getting best grades. These guess papers are available in both English and Urdu medium. You can also get guess papers of all other subjects of 1st year online from here. Guess papers are made by well experienced teachers on the basis of previous board exam for the convenience of the students. Download biology 11th class guess paper 2023and start practice without wasting any time.
11th CLASS GUESS PAPER 2023.
UNIT NO. 1: INTRODUCTION.
- Define microbiology and biotechnology.
- Define hydroponic culture technique and give its application.
- Differentiate between Fresh water biology and Marin Biology.
- Define Parasitology.
- What is “integrated disease management”?
- Difference between chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Compare radiotherapy and gene therapy to control diseases.
- What is biological control? Give its examples.
- How study of Biology helped making to improve production of food?
- Define cloning discuss its types and the commercial importance the technique.
- Describe the role of drug treatment and gene therapy in disease control.
UNIT NO. 2. BIOLOGICAL MOLECULE
- What is heat capacity of water? Give its importance.
- Define protective role of water.
- Define heat of vaporization? Give the heat of vaporization of water.
- What do you know about ionization of water?
- Differentiate between Amylose and Amylopectin.
- Why Glycogen is called animal starch.
- What is the effect of hydrolysis on oligosaccharides?
- What isd the general formula for an amino acid?
- Describe importance of water by discussing its various properties.
- What are polysaccharides? Describe its two different types.
- What are Carbohydrates? Give details of monosaccharides with suitable structural illustration.
- Describe acylglycerols in detail.
- Write a note primary structure of Protein.
UNIT NO. 3. ENZYMES.
- Define enzymes.
- Give role and example of enzymes activator.
- Define Apo enzyme.
- Give any two characteristics of enzymes.
- Differentiate between binding site and catalytic site.
- What is difference between pepsin and pepsinogen?
- What do you mean by induce fit model of enzymes action?
- What is lock and key model? Who proposed this model?
- What are reversible inhibitors?
- Explain the mechanism of enzyme action in detail.
UNIT NO. 4 THE CELL
- Write down any two difference between prokaryotes and eukaryotes?
- What is plasma membrane? Give its composition.
- Difference between phagocytosis and pinocytosis.
- Define polysomic and ribosomes.
- Write down the two functions of Golgi complex.
- Define Tay-sach’s disease.
- What is peroxisome?
- What are intermediate filaments?
- Give any two important functions of centrioles.
- How chromoplast helps in plant life cycle?
- Define fluid Mosaic Model and functions of plasma membrane.
- Explain structure of plasma membrane.
- Give structure and function of endoplasmic reticulum.
UNIT NO. 5 VARIETY OF LIFE.
- Give biological classification of corn.
- What is binomial nomenclature? What are two rules of nomenclature?
- Define capsid.
- What are prions?
- What are capsomeres? How many chromosomes are present in the capsid of herpes virus?
- How virion differs from prion?
- Compare prophage with provirus.
- Discuss two to five kingdom classification system.
NO LONG QUESTIONS.
UNIT NO. 6 KINGDOM PROKARYOTES(MONERA)
- What are pill? Give their functions.
- Differentiate between Gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
- Differentiate between lophotrichous and amphitrichous.
- Name different types of bacteria on the basis of flagella presence.
- What are mesosomes and some of their possible functions?
- Describe different classes of bacteria on the basis of flagella.
- Give nutrition in Bacteria.
- Discuss growth and reproduction in bacteria.
- Explain characteristic of cyanobacteria.
UNIT NO. 7 THE KINGDOM PROTISTA
- Difference between zoo flagellates and din flagellates.
- Write features of chrysophyta.
- Write symptoms of Malaria and their cause.
- What are choanoflagellates?
- What is the importance of Trichonymphas?
- What is sleeping sickness?
- Write down two characteristics of ciliates.
- How ciliates differ from other protozoans?
- Give habitat of Algae.
- What is chlorella?
- Write down similarities and difference between fungi and fungus like Protista.
- Discuss important features of protests. Why are protests so difficult to classify.
- What are three major groups of protists?
- Discuss general characteristics of algae.
UNIT NO. 8 FUNGI
- Difference between septate and coenocytic hyphae.
- What is endomycorrhizae?
- Differentiate between karyogamy and plasmogamy.
- How spore are different from conidia?
- Differentiate between conidia and conidiophore?
- Compare Ascocarp with Basidiocarp.
- What is par asexuality in fungi?
- What are Mycorrhizae?
- How asexual reproduction occurs in Fungi.
- Discuss economic gains of Fungi.
- Explain economic losses due to fungi.
- Give land adaptations of bryophytes.
UNIT NO. 9 KINGDOM PLANATE.
- Differentiate between antheridiophores and archegoniophores.
- Define paraphyses.
- Define the term Circinate vernation.
- Name the two living and extinct representative or psliopside.
- Give two important feature of lycopside.
- What is homospory?
- Differentiate between male and female cones of plnus.
- How does gymnosperm differ from Angiosperms? Give two points only.
- What are essential and non-essential parts of flower?
- Describe gametophyte stage in the life history of adiantum.
- Discuss life cycle of Malden hair fern.
- Describe at least four steps to the evolution of seedhabit.
- Write the economic importance of family poaceae.
UNIT NO. 10. KINGDOM ANIMALIA.
- Differentiate between radial and bilateral symmetry.
- Differentiate between proterostomla and deuterostomia.
- Define the term Spiral cleavage.
- Differentiate between parazos and eumetazoa.
- Differentiate between “ radial cleavage” and “spiral cleavage”.
- Define gemmules and protandrous.
- Differentiate between budding and gemmules.
- What is polymorphlsm?
- What do you mean by infestation and disinfestations?
- What are beneficial insects?
- What are harms caused by insects?
- How complete metamorphosis is different from incomplete metamorphosis.
UNIT NO. 11 BIOENERGETICS.
- Define Bioenergetics
- Difference between absorption spectra and action spectra.
- Difference between alcoholic fermentation and Lactic acid fermentation.
- How did the evolution of photosynthesis effect the metabolic pathway?
- Sketch Kreb’s cycle and discuss its energy yielding steps.
- Compare photosynthesis with respiration in plants.
UNIT NO. 12 NUTRITION.
- Define nutrition.
- Name the ingredients of saliva.
- How selection of food takes place by oral cavity?
- What is heart burn or pyrosis?
- Differentiate between secretin and gastrin.
- What is the cause of constipation?
- Difference between appendix and appendicitis.
- Write notes on i) Anorexia nervosa ii) Bulimia nervosa
- How insectivorous plants meet their demand of organic compounds? Describe it.
- How food in digested and absorbed in small intestine.
UNIT NO. 13 GASEOUS EXCHNAGE.
- Differentiate between organismic and cellular respiration.
- Why O2 can be obtained more easily form air than from water?
- What is Rubisco?
- What is larynx?
- Differentiate between bronchi and bronchioles.
- Define diaphragm and pleura.
- What is the mechanism of inhalation of air in man?
- How hemoglobin differ from myoglobin?
- Describe lung capacities?
- What are the symptoms of Asthma?
- What is diving reflex?
- Discuss the mechanical aspects of breathing in man.
- Describe briefly the properties of respiratory surfaces in cockroach.
UNIT NO. 14 TRANSPORT.
- Differentiate between diffusion and osmosis.
- Difference between apoplast and symplast pathway.
- Define Guttation? What factors effect?
- Define imbibition.
- Differentiate between thrombus and embolus.
- Explain pressure flow theory for translocation of food in plants.
- Write a note on cohesion tension theory.
- Define immunity Give its types.