The Directorate of Distance Education University of Peshawar (UOP) has announced new admissions for new academic year
LHC division bench temporarily permitted the aspirants below 12-year of age to sit in the exams of 9th class.
The University of Warwick is offering one scholarship to female LLM candidates
University of Nottingham is offering 10 scholarships to the aspirants of Pakistan
GCU Faisalabad is inviting the applications from the students of Pakistan to apply for merit based scholarships
Government is making plan for the establishment of National University of Technology
10. Leonardo Da Vinci - There's an old saying that the spit or strand of hair from Da Vinci would be a masterpiece and a timeless collector's item that's priceless to even the richest of modern man.
9. Alexander the Great - They most certainly wouldn't have called him "The Great" for so many centuries till this day if he weren't. King of Macedonia!
8. Michelangelo - Just like Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, seemed to have mastered his works of art in the art field which was no different from Da Vinci's but with a slight change of style, personal style in which Angelo had exhibited through his pieces.
7. William Shakespeare - A man of many talents he was and still is as his name has been preserved for centuries and may even last a lifetime from now too. Most commonly known for his playwrights.
6. Adolf Hitler - The world has known several megalomaniacs who still stands in their test of time and is measured by their scale of global impacting world disruption and high profiled terrorist attacks that have cut a huge scar on the world that cannot be reversed or fathomed to the last grit of its extent, but only to be moved on from.
5. Galileo Galilei - A man who could build Telescopes, directive mediums for Military and to have had an engineering mindset that revolutionized science and took it to an extreme new level than it was in that time, to have influenced how people see the universe by his theories and philosophies of Astronomy and how it governs our birth signs which determines what happens, when it will happen in our lives, who it may happen to etc.
4. Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz - For decades, school kids, university level students, and others have had a major problem when it came to logic and especially all the rules of Mathematics in general.
3. Sir Isaac Newton - Here we welcome another Mathematician with a slight twist of where his prime intelligence and passion lied primarily in scientific intellects.
2. Albert Einstein - People throughout centuries or more especially modern society would probably render Albert Einstein as one of the smartest people in history. Really who could blame such people for thinking so, seeing that this particular common norm has been cast in stone by the common perception of people globally and they are allowed to think so.
1. Thomas Edison - In terms of boiling a list down to the number one ranked Smartest people in history of the world, the battle between the most brilliant, won’t always lie in the lines of fancy inventions or theories etc. but purely on the basis on such a person's reputation and how it passed through history and has changed the world for the better today.
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you.